– Servicing residential heating and cooling systems
– Installing residential heating and cooling systems
– Spring and Fall system check-ups
– Processing all required documents through I-pad technology
Salary/Package: $40K – $70K
Good’s Electric, Heating, and Air
About The Company:
Since 2001, our customers have trusted Good’s Electric, Heating, & Air with all of their electrical needs. We continually strive to deliver friendly, trustworthy, professional service, upfront pricing by the job – not by the hour, and a 5-star experience.
– 1 Year in Field Experience as a Service HVAC Technician
– Diagnostic and Repair knowledge
– Ability or willingness to learn the functions of using mobile technology, such as an I-pad
– EPA Certification
– Ability to be on call and meet demanding schedules to serve customers 24/7/365.