JOIN OUR HVAC TEAM AND RECEIVE A NEW HIRE BONUS!
Style Crest, Inc. is looking for experienced HVAC Service Technicians to be part of our service team in Panama City, Florida.
Our HVAC Service Technicians troubleshoot, repair and service a variety of HVAC equipment including refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, compressors, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, etc. Ensures service work is performed professionally, timely and accurately to build confidence and a positive reputation in the eyes of the customer. Manages time proactively to ensure scheduled jobs are completed each day. Trains and assists other service technicians in troubleshooting and solving issues on the job. Works with scheduling to understand the priority of the jobs each day. Ensures the needed parts and tools are loaded on the truck for each day’s activities. Notifies management of any issues with vehicles, equipment or tools. Keeps assigned company vehicle clean and organized. Performs all work in a professional manner and treats customers with respect at all times.
Compensation & Full Benefits
Style Crest, Inc.
About The Company:
Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing industry for quality and performance for over 45 years. We sell, distribute and install a full range of products and services that offer enduring quality and performance leading to customer satisfaction.
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
Qualified candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, experience and abilities:
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* At least 2 years of servicing HVAC equipment with a thorough understanding of troubleshooting, repair, tools and test instruments.
* Prior electrical experience is preferred.
* Must be mechanically inclined and be capable of troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
* Demonstrates strong organizational, customer service and time management skills.
* Must be a leader who can motivate and train others. Prior leadership or supervisory experience is preferred.
* Must be a dependable person who is willing to learn new tasks and is a team player.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills with customers and co-workers.
* Must be willing to work on-call as needed.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable MVR.
Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com or visit our facility located at 2901 E. 15th Street in Panama City. Style Crest offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package with paid holidays and vacation. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about Style Crest at www.stylecrestinc.com.