Vernon Whiteley Plumbing & Heating Co, Inc., a 3rd generation family owned and operated company, established in 1952, welcomes you to come to work for us! Our honesty, integrity, efficiency, professionalism and high-quality workmanship have created a high demand for our services. We are looking to fill many positions on our team for both lower cape and upper cape/south shore divisions. We have been the plumbing and HVAC Company of choice with customers for 62 years, and we will continue to be for generations to come.
WE seek qualified applicants to fill the following openings
- HVAC installers – licensed
- HVAC technicians – Warm air and AC
- Plumbers – licensed
- Plumbers – experienced apprentice
- Plumbers – service technician
Our commitment to quality and long term presence in the community allows us to offer:
- Competitive pay
- Tufts Advantage HMO 2000-Health Insurance-attached cost sheet
- Vacation/Sick/Personal (40 hours vacation; 40 hours sick and 8 hours personal time)
- Holiday paid days-(New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.) (Can substitute Veteran’s day for the day after Thanksgiving.)
- Simple IRA-Retirement Plan– 3% of annual salary once you enroll. Company match is deposited in your Fidelity account every January.
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance paid by the company for $15,000.
- Uniform & Education Reimbursement 100 % uniform, 5 Pairs of Jeans, Tees, Sweatshirts, etc. (50-100 % education reimbursement depending on classes)
- Bonus Eligible Position (subject to company’s success)
- Company Vehicle for some positions
- Re-location and Housing Assistance available for right candidates
Long term commitment to providing a healthy, quality work environment valuing team work, safety and personal growth
Call Ruth Price at 508-945-1100 ext; 210, or send resume or questions to Rprice@wvwhiteley.com, our address is 28 Village Landing, West Chatham
Ruth Price Human Resource