Trades Talk – May 2023
Congratulations to the “Explore The Trades Skills Lab, Built by Ferguson” Recipients!
Explore The Trades is pleased to announce the winners of the “Explore The Trades Skills Lab, Built by Ferguson” equipment grants!
Approximately 700 high school students and 150 middle school students will be impacted as schools build out their plumbing or HVAC skills labs.
- Bronx Design & Construction Academy in Bronx, NY – plumbing lab
- Carroll County Career and Technology Center in Westminster, MD – HVAC lab
- Franklin County High School in Rocky Mount, VA – plumbing lab
- Hastings High School in Hastings, MI – plumbing lab
- Lyman High School in Longwood, FL – plumbing lab
- Milford Mill Academy in Baltimore, MD – plumbing lab
- Roxbury High School in Succasunna, NJ – plumbing lab
- Somerset County Technical High School in Westover, MD – HVAC lab
- Southern Virginia Higher Education Center: Career Tech Academy in South Boston, VA – HVAC lab
- West Lincoln Middle School in Lincolnton, NC – plumbing lab
- Western School of Technology and Environmental Science in Catonsville, MD – plumbing lab
Click here to read the full press release.
We received an early thank-you photo from the students at Milford Mill Academy. Cheers to the next generation of plumbers, HVAC techs, and electricians!
Explore Your Future.
Explore The Trades.
Get ready to see us on social media as Explore The Trades launches our new digital ad campaign!
There is no better time than now to find your place in the trades, and we can show you how.
Not only are careers in the trades impactful in your community, but they are part of the STEM industry that keeps our country running.
Learn more about the campaign at the link below.
Help us to bridge the technical talent gap to the trades of plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical.
Your gift supports the creation and distribution of trades content for classrooms around the country.
Make your donation today!