Join Our Mailing List
651-789-8518 Donate

Licensing Information – US

Click on any state in the map below to see the licensing requirements for the Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical trades in your state:

New York

Unlike most states, New York does not provide PHCE licenses on a state-level. Instead, most municipalities have their own licensing boards and handle the licensing on their own. For this reason, please check the laws that apply in the municipality in which the work will be performed.