Trades Toolbox: Getting to Know the Skilled Trades
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 | 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CST
Discover the basics about the plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical trades – and the amazing opportunities that exist without a four-year college degree.
Specifically designed for teachers and school counselors, this webinar will provide information and tools you can share with your students and their parents and guardians.
- Building Blocks: Identifying helpful high school classes
- Personality: Identifying successful traits for a technician
- Apprenticeships: What are they and how to find one
- Licensing: Journeyman & Master levels
- Industry: Job demand, career growth and wages
- And much more!
To help bridge the gap between the classroom and the industry, all participants will receive their own trades toolbox complete with resources designed to help your students find success in the plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical trades.
(Yay! Cool free stuff!)
If you’re unable to attend (we’ll miss you!), a recording will be sent to all registrants after the event is complete.
Industry manufacturers, distributors and retailers all play an important role in bringing in the next generation of technical talent. Explore The Trades is excited to share this knowledge with teachers and school counselors who will impact the lives of countless individuals – and we are asking for your support to do so.
Please consider becoming a sponsor of the upcoming webinar.
With an investment of $500, all sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Trades Toolbox Webinar Sponsor
- Company and logo recognized during presentation
- Company and logo presented in classroom resource box
- Company and logo recognized online and social media following event
- Sponsor will receive a contact list of participants
To inquire about sponsoring the webinar, please contact Kate Cinnamo, executive director, at 651-789-8518 or [email protected].
Explore The Trades: Trades Toolbox Webinar
This webinar was recorded on March 31, 2022.